Last week Matrix barristers were involved in submissions before the Grenfell Tower Inquiry on key issues.
On 25 October, Danny Friedman QC, Raj Desai and Liz Davies of Garden Court Chambers were instructed by Bhatt Murphy in relation to the treatment of residents by RBKC and the TMO during the period of the refurbishment and before the fire.
On 28 October, Danny Friedman QC and Ifeanyi Odogwu were instructed by Bindmans, Bhatt Murphy, Hickman & Rose and Hodge Jones & Allen in relation to the organisation of UK fire services.
- Inside Housing: Grenfell Tower was a ‘human rights disaster’
- Inside Housing: Government fire policy ‘an abdication of responsibility to protect life’
- Hearing: Module 3 Closing Statements
- Hearing: Module 6 Firefighting Openings
- Module 3 – Written closing submission on behalf of BSR
- Module 6 – Written opening statement on behalf of BSR